IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment & IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2022 Total 1544 Vacancies: IDBI Bank invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Executives (On Contract Basis) for admission to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade- ‘A’. The IDBI Bank Assistant Manager 2022 Online registration process will be start from 3rd June to 17th June 2022.
IDBI Bank Recruitment of Executives (on Contract) and Admissions to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 (ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1/2022-23)
Name of the Post
No of Vacancies
Executives (on Contract)
Admissions to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade ‘A’
✅ IDBI Bank Executive & Assistant Manager Age Limit:
✔️ Assistant Manager: 21 to 28 years. The candidate must have been born not earlier than April 2, 1994 and not later than April 1, 2001 (both dates inclusive)
✔️ Executives: 20 to 25 years. The candidate must have been born not earlier than April 2, 1997 and not later than April 1, 2002 (both dates inclusive)
✅ IDBI Bank Executive & Assistant Manager Salary:
✔️ For Executive Posts:
(1) ₹ 29,000/- per month in the first year.
(2) ₹ 31,000/- per month in the second year.
(3) ₹ 34,000/- per month in the third year of service.
✔️ For Assistant Manager Posts:
(1) During the Training Period of 9 months – ₹ 2,500/- per month and during the Internship Period of 3 months – ₹ 0,000/- per month.
(2) After joining the Bank’s services as Assistant Manager in Grade A is ₹ 36,000/- per month in the pay scale of ₹ 36000- 1490(7)- 46430- 1740(2)– 49910– 1990(7)- 63840 (17 years)
✅ IDBI Bank Assistant Manager and Executive Eligibility Criteria: Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Passing only a diploma course will not be considered as qualifying the eligibility criteria.
✅ IDBI Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
(1) Executive (On contract): The selection process shall comprise of an Online Test (OT), Document Verification (DV) and Pre Recruitment Medical Test (PRMT).
(2) Admission to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade ‘A’: The selection process shall comprise of OT, DV, Personal Interview(PI) and PRMT.
✅ IDBI Bank Recruitment Application Fee:
✔️ ₹ 200/- Intimation charge only for SC / ST / PWD category candidates.
✔️ ₹ 1000/- (Application Fee & Intimation Charges) for all other candidates.
✅ How to Apply IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates can apply through Online only @ ibpsonline.ibps.in/idbieapr22 from 3rd June 2022. The last date for registration of online applications is 17/06/2022.
(1) Only one application should be submitted by the candidate.
(2) During filling Online Application – The candidates should enter Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email-id, Centre of Examination etc.
(3) Candidates can proceed to upload Required Qualification Documents, Work Experience, Age Certificate, Photo, Signature, Thumb impression and Hand-written declaration.
(4) The candidates are required to pay application fee through Online Payment Gateway.
✅ Important Dates:
➢ Opening Date for Online Registration of Application: 3rd June 2022
➢ Last date for Registration of Online Application: 17th June 2022
➢ Payment of Application Fee: 3rd June to 17th June 2022
➢ Tentative date of Online Test (Executive Posts): 9th July 2022
➢ Tentative date of Online Test (Admission to IDBI Bank PGBDF 2022-23): 23rd July 2022.
‘या लेखात समाविष्ट असलेल्या कोणत्याही माहिती/सामग्री/गणनाची अचूकता किंवा विश्वसनीयता हमी नाही. ही माहिती विविध माध्यमे / ज्योतिषी / पंचांग / प्रवचन / विश्वास / धर्मग्रंथांमधून गोळा करून तुमच्यासाठी आणली गेली आहे. आमचा हेतू फक्त माहिती पोहोचवणे आहे, त्याच्या वापरकर्त्यांनी ती फक्त माहिती म्हणून घ्यावी. याव्यतिरिक्त, त्याचा कोणताही वापर वापरकर्त्याची स्वतःची जबाबदारी असेल. ‘
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’