Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Candidates who are interested in the government job and that too in the Ministry of Defence, here comes wonderful job opportunity for them. The Ministry of Defence (MoD) has invited applications from eligible candidates for Civil Motor Driver, Cleaner and other posts. Altogether, there are 400 vacancies in the Ministry of Defence.Also Read – Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Registration Deadline Extended For Nagercoil Rally. Check Details
“Applications for Civilian Motor Driver, Cleaner, Civilian Catering Instructor and Cook submitted in response to the advertisement published in Employment News Vol XLVI No II for week 12-18 Jun 21 will also be considered and will remain valid for the current advertisement also. Candidates who have already forwarded the applications need not apply again,” the official notice stated. Also Read – WB Police Constable Exam Date 2021 Out Now on wbpolice.gov.in | Check Important Details Here
As per the job notification, the candidates will be able to apply for the job within 21 days from the release of the notification. Also Read – SBI SCO Recruitment 2021: Last Date to Apply For 69 Vacancies in Specialist Cadre Officer Posts. Details Here
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Important details
- Notification date: August 28, 2021
- Last date to apply: September 17, 2021
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Vacancy details
Total posts: 400
ASC Centre (North)
Civil Motor Driver (only for Male Candidates)- 115
Cleaner – 67
Cook – 15
Civilian Catering Instructor – 3
ASC Centre (South)
Labour (only for Male Candidates) – 193
MTS (Safaiwala) (preferably male) – 7
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Eligibility
- To apply for these posts, the candidate should be class 10th pass out.
- Apart from this, the candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 25 years for recruitment to the post of Civil Catering Instructor, Cleaner, Cook, Labor and MTS.
- The age of the candidate for recruitment to the post of Civil Motor Driver should be between 18 years to 27 years.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Selection process
- It must be noted that the candidates will be selected for these posts on the basis of Skill / Physical / Practical Test and Written Test.
- The selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit.
- The selection for all Group ‘C’ posts will be made solely based on marks obtained by the applicants in the written test and subject to qualifying in the Skill/Physical/Practical test.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Here’s how to apply
Complete with all details along with a self-addressed envelope and all the requisite documents should be sent to The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre (South) – 2 ATC, Agram Post, Bangalore -07 (for Labour and MTS (Safaiwala) and to The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre (North) – 1 ATC, Agram Post, Bangalore -07 (for other trades).
‘या लेखात समाविष्ट असलेल्या कोणत्याही माहिती/सामग्री/गणनाची अचूकता किंवा विश्वसनीयता हमी नाही. ही माहिती विविध माध्यमे / ज्योतिषी / पंचांग / प्रवचन / विश्वास / धर्मग्रंथांमधून गोळा करून तुमच्यासाठी आणली गेली आहे. आमचा हेतू फक्त माहिती पोहोचवणे आहे, त्याच्या वापरकर्त्यांनी ती फक्त माहिती म्हणून घ्यावी. याव्यतिरिक्त, त्याचा कोणताही वापर वापरकर्त्याची स्वतःची जबाबदारी असेल. ‘
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’