Readers Travel Awards 2022
What are the Readers Travel Awards?
Each year, the Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Travel Awards honor the top airlines, hotels, destinations and other travel institutions and brands in 20+ categories. These are India’s most prestigious and trusted awards, which are now in their 11th year.
How are the award winners selected?
There is no jury or panel. Condé Nast Traveler India readers take an online survey and vote for their favorites across various categories. The data is audited by an independent tabulation agency based in London.
I run a hotel/homestay/airline. How can I nominate myself?
There are no nominations or shortlists. The voting form is open ended.
I would like my brand loyal guests to know about the Reader’s Travel Awards. What is the best way to do that?
Reach out to your guests, fans and followers and let them know they can vote for you (Here) drop them an email, and forward it through your social media (the hashtag is .)
#ReadersTravelAwards2022) here is one
vote now You can use stickers. Remind them that there are rewards for grabs. It’s a win: win.
Does Condé Nast Traveler also offer other special prizes during the ceremony?
Yes. every year, Conde Nast Traveler presents the Excellence Award to individuals who, with their extraordinary talent, courage and passion, embellish the culture and heritage of India. Past winners have included designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee, artist Bharti Kher, chef Manish Mehrotra and conservationist Valmik Thapar. winners are chosen Condé Nast Traveler.
When will the results be declared?
The winners of the Reader’s Travel Awards 2022 will be announced in the November-December-January issue of Condé Nast Traveler and on our website. www.cntraveller.in, Subscribe to our newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything important Here,
What prizes do I stand to win by voting for the Readers Travel Awards?
Vote and keep your fingers crossed. You can win one of these 5 luxury hotels:
- Leela Palace Jaipur: 3 night stay at Grand Villa on double occupancy with breakfast and evening cocktail for 2 guests at Jharokha Bar once during stay
- Andara Resort & Villas: 2-night stay in 2-bedroom penthouse pool suite with daily breakfast for 4 persons at Silk Restaurant & Bar; One-time Thai set dinner for 4 persons at Silk Restaurant & Bar; One-time 60-minute massage for 4 persons at Andara Spa; Round-trip Phuket Airport Transfer
- Dusit Thani Doha: 3 night stay in Superior Room for 2 guests in Benjarong with breakfast buffet and (non-alcoholic) dinner
- Noku Maldives: 2-night stay for 2 people in a beach villa on half-board
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore: 2 night stay at Marina Bay View Room at Fullerton Hotel Singapore which includes daily breakfast for 2 persons. Plant-based afternoon tea in the courtyard for 2 persons
All rewards are sponsored by Preferred Hotels & Resorts’ member properties. terms and Conditions apply.
I am doing this survey. How do I know if I have won the prize?
All entries that meet the terms and conditions are eligible for rewards—5 luxury hotel stays. The winners will be selected through lucky draw. If you are one of them, we will get in touch with you to verify your details. The full list of winners will be published in the November-December-January issue of Condé Nast Traveler. and on our website www.cntraveller.in,
BUY ON AMAZON
‘या लेखात समाविष्ट असलेल्या कोणत्याही माहिती/सामग्री/गणनाची अचूकता किंवा विश्वसनीयता हमी नाही. ही माहिती विविध माध्यमे / ज्योतिषी / पंचांग / प्रवचन / विश्वास / धर्मग्रंथांमधून गोळा करून तुमच्यासाठी आणली गेली आहे. आमचा हेतू फक्त माहिती पोहोचवणे आहे, त्याच्या वापरकर्त्यांनी ती फक्त माहिती म्हणून घ्यावी. याव्यतिरिक्त, त्याचा कोणताही वापर वापरकर्त्याची स्वतःची जबाबदारी असेल. ‘
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’