SSC MTS, Havaldar Admit Card 2021 will be released for all candidates whose applications have been approved and accepted. Candidates are informed that by checking this currently available Application Status for SSC MTS and Havaldar exam, they would also get a rough idea if they would be getting the admit card or not to appear in the exam.
Candidates would need their Application Number to check the status. They can also refer to the step-by-step process given below along with the direct link on how to do this.
SSC MTS, Havaldar 2021 Exam – How to check application status
- Candidates must visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission – ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Admit Card’ tab and then click on the link that reads, ‘Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2021 – Know the Application Status.’ (Direct link given below)
- A new page would open on your screen where you’ll be asked to enter your Online Registration Id Number and Date of Birth.
- Your SSC MTS, Havaldar Application Status will now be displayed on your screen.
- Please make a note of the same and plan your exam day accordingly.
SSC MTS, Havaldar 2021 Exam will be held from July 5 to 22, 2022. For this exam, SSC MTS, Havaldar admit cards will be released soon, the date of which is currently not known. All those who secure merit in this Paper 1, will then be shortlisted for Paper II which will be held at a later date. Please keep a check here and on the official website for more updates!
‘या लेखात समाविष्ट असलेल्या कोणत्याही माहिती/सामग्री/गणनाची अचूकता किंवा विश्वसनीयता हमी नाही. ही माहिती विविध माध्यमे / ज्योतिषी / पंचांग / प्रवचन / विश्वास / धर्मग्रंथांमधून गोळा करून तुमच्यासाठी आणली गेली आहे. आमचा हेतू फक्त माहिती पोहोचवणे आहे, त्याच्या वापरकर्त्यांनी ती फक्त माहिती म्हणून घ्यावी. याव्यतिरिक्त, त्याचा कोणताही वापर वापरकर्त्याची स्वतःची जबाबदारी असेल. ‘
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’