1. The ‘Maharashtra Gene Bank,’ a first-of-its-kind project in India, was approved by the Maharashtra Cabinet.
The Maharashtra Gene Bank is the first such project in India to be approved by the Maharashtra Cabinet.
2. PM Narendra Modi will kick off the Semicon India Conference-2022.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the Semicon India Conference-2022.
3. By the first week of July 2022, the ‘Manipur Super 50’ project should be completely operational for the first cohort of 50 students.
By the first week of July 2022, the ‘Manipur Super 50’ project should be fully operational for the first batch of 50 students.
4. The first two-day International Research Conference on Insolvency and Bankruptcy was recently organized in India.
The first two-day International Research Conference on Bankruptcy and Insolvency was recently held in India.
5. India’s gross Goods and Services Tax (GST) revenues hit a new high of ₹1.68 lakh crore in April 2022. For the first time, gross GST collection has crossed the ₹1.5 lakh crore mark.
India’s gross Goods and Services Tax (GST) revenue reached a new high of ₹ 1.68 lakh crore in April 2022. For the first time, GST collection has crossed the 1.5 lakh crore mark.
6. Recently, in India, there have been multiple incidents of two-wheeler electric vehicles (EVs) catching fire.
Recently, in India, there have been several incidents of two-wheeler electric vehicles (EVs) catching fire.
7. Currently, India is undergoing a second major power crisis since October 2021.
Currently, India is going through the second major power crisis since October 2021.
8. Gen Manoj Pande has taken charge as new Chief of Army Staff, succeeding Gen MM Naravane.
General Manoj Pandey has taken over as the new Chief of Army Staff after General MM Narwane.
9. Yes Bank has returns to full-year profitability in FY22 with Rs 1,066 cr profit.
In FY22, Yes Bank raised Rs. It has returned to full year profit with a profit of Rs 1,066 crore.
10. Vinay Mohan Kwatra has taken charge as India’s new foreign secretary.
Vinay Mohan Quatra has taken over as India’s new Foreign Secretary.
‘या लेखात समाविष्ट असलेल्या कोणत्याही माहिती/सामग्री/गणनाची अचूकता किंवा विश्वसनीयता हमी नाही. ही माहिती विविध माध्यमे / ज्योतिषी / पंचांग / प्रवचन / विश्वास / धर्मग्रंथांमधून गोळा करून तुमच्यासाठी आणली गेली आहे. आमचा हेतू फक्त माहिती पोहोचवणे आहे, त्याच्या वापरकर्त्यांनी ती फक्त माहिती म्हणून घ्यावी. याव्यतिरिक्त, त्याचा कोणताही वापर वापरकर्त्याची स्वतःची जबाबदारी असेल. ‘
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’