1. Gita Gopinath recently got featured on “wall of former chief economists” of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). She is the first woman and second Indian to get this honour.
Geeta Gopinath was recently featured on the International Monetary Fund’s (IMF) “Wall of Former Chief Economists”. She is the first woman and the second Indian to receive this honor.
2. Mission Kushal Karmi was launched by Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi, Manish Sisodia, on July 6, 2022.
Mission Skilled Personnel was launched on 6 July 2022 by Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia.
3. In year 2021, India added on 540 species to its faunal database. Thus, total number of animal species now stands at 1,03,258. 315 taxa were also added on the Indian flora in 2021, taking the number of floral taxa to 55,048.
In 2021, India added 540 species to its biological database. Thus, the total number of animal species now stands at 1,03,258. In 2021, 315 taxes were also added on Indian plants, bringing the number of flower taxes to 55,048.
4. Sikkim and West Bengal recently agreed for a new Reciprocal Transport Agreement (2022), highlighting the problems with previous 2007 agreement.
Sikkim and West Bengal have recently agreed on a new Mutual Transport Agreement (2022), which sheds light on the issues in the previous 2007 agreement.
5. Tenth edition of the World Peace Forum 2022 is being organised by Tsinghua University, in Beijing.
The 10th edition of the World Peace Forum 2022 is being hosted by Tsinghua University in Beijing.
6. Central Government gave in-principle nod to Government of Chhattisgarh to proceed with a USD 300 million school education project. This project is being negotiated by Chhattisgarh government in association with the World Bank.
The Central Government gave in-principle approval to the Government of Chhattisgarh to go ahead with the USD 300 million school education project. The Chhattisgarh government is negotiating for the project in collaboration with the World Bank.
7. Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was shot while giving a campaign speech in western Japan.
Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has been shot dead while delivering a campaign speech in western Japan.
8. Boris Johnson has resigned as United Kingdom (British) Prime Minister.
Boris Johnson has resigned as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
9. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has cleared the appointment of Amitabh Kant as India’s sherpa for G20, the group representing the world’s largest economies.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved the appointment of Amitabh Kant as India’s Sherpa for the G20, which represents the world’s largest economy.
10. Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri launched ‘SVANidhi Mahotsav which is a cultural festival for celebrating the success of PM SVANidhi Scheme.
Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri launched the ‘Swanidhi Mahotsav’ which is a cultural celebration to celebrate the success of the Prime Minister’s Swanidhi Yojana.
‘या लेखात समाविष्ट असलेल्या कोणत्याही माहिती/सामग्री/गणनाची अचूकता किंवा विश्वसनीयता हमी नाही. ही माहिती विविध माध्यमे / ज्योतिषी / पंचांग / प्रवचन / विश्वास / धर्मग्रंथांमधून गोळा करून तुमच्यासाठी आणली गेली आहे. आमचा हेतू फक्त माहिती पोहोचवणे आहे, त्याच्या वापरकर्त्यांनी ती फक्त माहिती म्हणून घ्यावी. याव्यतिरिक्त, त्याचा कोणताही वापर वापरकर्त्याची स्वतःची जबाबदारी असेल. ‘
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’