1. First-ever India-European Union (EU) Security and Defence Consultations held in Brussels, on June 10, 2022.
The first Indo-European Security and Defense Consultation was held on 10 June 2022 in Brussels.
2. According to the 14th Assam rhino estimation, Rhinos in Manas National Park have higher life expectancy, however they need translocation support.
According to estimates of the 14th Assam Rhinoceros, the lifespan of rhinos in Manas National Park is longer, however they need transliteration support.
3. As a part of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, Union Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurated the “National Museum of Customs and GST”.
As part of the Independence Day Amrit Mahotsav, Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurated the “National Museum of Customs and GST”.
4. India sent Four Holy Relics of Lord Buddha to Mongolia, on the occasion of Buddha Purnima.
India sent four relics of Lord Buddha to Mongolia on the eve of Buddha Pournima.
5. Recently, Children in Street Situations (CiSS) App was launched by ‘National Commission for the Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR)’ for the rehabilitation of children.
Recently, the Children in Street Situations (CiSS) app was launched by the National Commission for the Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) for the rehabilitation of children.
6. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated a temple in Dehu near Pune in Maharashtra, which is dedicated to 17th-century saint Tukaram Maharaj.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the temple at Dehu near Pune in Maharashtra, dedicated to the 17th century saint Tukaram Maharaj.
7. According to data from sample registration system (SRS), India’s life expectancy at birth has reached up to 69.7 during 2015-2019. Data was released by demographic survey.
According to the Sample Registration System (SRS), India’s life expectancy has reached 69.7 during 2015-2019. Data was released by Demographic Survey.
8. Minister of Education, Dharmendra Pradhan has launched ‘Polyversity – World’s Largest Educational Metaverse & Bharat Blockchain Network’.
Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan has launched ‘Polycurity – World’s Largest Educational Metavers and India Blockchain Network’.
9. SBI Foundation has introduced UpSchool, a digital learning program for students from class 1-10 in partnership with Khan Academy, an educational non-profit.
The SBI Foundation, in partnership with Khan Akademi, an educational non-profit organization, has launched a digital education program, Upschool, for students in grades 1-10.
10. The 2nd edition of the Awards for Excellence in District Skill Development Planning was organized at Dr Ambedkar International Centre. Rajkot in Gujarat, Cachar in Assam, and Satara in Maharashtra, respectively have been ranked among the top three districts.
The second edition for Excellence in District Skill Development Planning was organized at Dr. Ambedkar International Center. Rajkot in Gujarat, Kachar in Assam and Satara in Maharashtra are in the top three districts respectively.
‘या लेखात समाविष्ट असलेल्या कोणत्याही माहिती/सामग्री/गणनाची अचूकता किंवा विश्वसनीयता हमी नाही. ही माहिती विविध माध्यमे / ज्योतिषी / पंचांग / प्रवचन / विश्वास / धर्मग्रंथांमधून गोळा करून तुमच्यासाठी आणली गेली आहे. आमचा हेतू फक्त माहिती पोहोचवणे आहे, त्याच्या वापरकर्त्यांनी ती फक्त माहिती म्हणून घ्यावी. याव्यतिरिक्त, त्याचा कोणताही वापर वापरकर्त्याची स्वतःची जबाबदारी असेल. ‘
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’