1. NASA recently announced the detection of the quake on Mars, called marsquake.
NASA recently announced the discovery of an earthquake on Mars, called the Marsquake.
2. The Madhya Pradesh Start-up Policy was launched by PM Modi during the Madhya Pradesh Start-up Conclave that was being held in Indore on the 14th of May 2022. The launch was done by the PM via video conference.
During the Madhya Pradesh Start-up Conclave held at Indore on 14 May 2022, Prime Minister Modi launched the Madhya Pradesh Start-up Policy by the Prime Minister via video conference.
3. Union Minister of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, and Dairying released the Breed-Wise Report of Livestock and Poultry.
The Union Minister for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying released a report on the breed of livestock and poultry.
4. On 12th May 2022, Ranil Wickremesinghe was sworn in as the 26th prime minister of Sri Lanka. He was sworn in as the PM to steady the nation’s economy which is debt-ridden and to end the ongoing political turmoil. His appointment has been welcomed by India.
On 12 May 2022, Ranil Wickremesinghe was sworn in as the 26th Prime Minister of Sri Lanka. He was sworn in as prime minister to stabilize the debt-ridden country’s economy and end the ongoing political turmoil. India has welcomed his appointment.
5. Fostering Effective Energy Transition 2022 report was recently released which called for urgent action by both public and private sectors to ensure resilient energy transition.
The Fostering Effective Energy Transition 2022 report was recently released which called for immediate action by both public and private sectors to ensure flexible energy transition.
6. From May 15th, 2022, Rajiv Kumar, the current Election Commissioner (EC), will take over as the next Chief Election Commissioner (CEC). This announcement was made by the Union Ministry of Law and Justice.
From 15 May 2022, Rajiv Kumar, the current Election Commissioner (EC), will take over as the next Chief Election Commissioner (CEC). The announcement was made by the Union Ministry of Law and Justice.
7. A prominent crossing in Ayodhya has developed and named after legendary singer Bharat Ratna late Lata Mangeshkar who passed away on 6 February 2022.
A major crossing in Ayodhya has been developed and named after the late Bharat Ratna singer Lata Mangeshkar, who passed away on February 6, 2022.
8. Rodrigo Chaves, an economist, has been sworn in as the new President of Costa Rica for the period of 2022-2026, along with his Vice Presidents Stephan Brunner and Mary Munive.
Rodrigo Chavez, an economist, was sworn in as Costa Rica’s new president for the period 2022-2026, along with his vice presidents Stephen Bruner and Mary Muniv.
9. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister, Shivraj Singh Chouhan launched the second phase of the Ladli Laxmi scheme (Ladli Laxmi scheme-2.0). The scheme is an innovative initiative to encourage girl children to pursue higher education and make them self-dependent.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan inaugurated the second phase of Ladli Lakshmi Yojana (Ladli Lakshmi Yojana-2.0). The scheme is an innovative initiative to encourage girls to pursue higher education and make them self-reliant.
10. The Asian Games 2022, due to be held in Hangzhou, China in September, has been postponed to 2023 due to rising COVID-19 cases in the country, the Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) announced.
The Asian Games 2022, to be held in Hangzhou, China in September, have been postponed to 2023 due to increasing COVID-19 cases in the country, the Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) has announced.
‘या लेखात समाविष्ट असलेल्या कोणत्याही माहिती/सामग्री/गणनाची अचूकता किंवा विश्वसनीयता हमी नाही. ही माहिती विविध माध्यमे / ज्योतिषी / पंचांग / प्रवचन / विश्वास / धर्मग्रंथांमधून गोळा करून तुमच्यासाठी आणली गेली आहे. आमचा हेतू फक्त माहिती पोहोचवणे आहे, त्याच्या वापरकर्त्यांनी ती फक्त माहिती म्हणून घ्यावी. याव्यतिरिक्त, त्याचा कोणताही वापर वापरकर्त्याची स्वतःची जबाबदारी असेल. ‘
‘The accuracy or reliability of any information/material/calculation contained in this article is not guaranteed. This information has been brought to you by collecting from various mediums / astrologers / almanacs / discourses / beliefs / scriptures. Our purpose is only to deliver information, its users should take it as mere information. In addition, any use thereof shall be the responsibility of the user himself.’